Everyday Tech Gloves
Classic gloves that take you from work to an elegant dinner. Cut from light weight fabric made from pre and post consumer material (air bags, rugs, etc.). Can be pulled up all the way to above the elbows.
- Moisture wicking
- Skin hydration is maintained and increased by 21%
- Zero micro fibre release and micro plastic release
- Antiviral properties through FOLDS Wear silver and carbon nano technology. Click here for more technology info
- Self cleaning with antibacterial and antimicrobial properties
- Designed and Made in Canada
These gloves are fully recyclable at the end of life.
WHILE QUANTITIES LAST - NEXT SHIPMENT SCHEDULED FOR MID JUNE.
In collaboration with Folds Wear Inc, NONIE fabrics are fused with silver and carbon ions. This inhibits the proliferation of virus, bacteria and odours in the fabric.
NONIE is a conscious luxury design house focused on innovative tech fabrics, impeccable quality, and uncompromising earth-positive standards. The house mindfully blends the current moment perspective with classic tailoring, for the well-dressed woman who appreciates intentional simplicity.
NONIE understands the environmental impact of the fashion industry and creates with the means to recycle back product. Carefully constructed fabrics have zero microfibre release, are made from post-consumer materials, and dyed without any pollution of water.
NONIE garments are antiviral, antibacterial, and antimicrobial making them protective and self-cleaning.