Skinny Zipper Pant
Flattering skinny pants that are as comfortable as athletic wear with 4 way stretch. Cut from light weight fabric made from pre and post consumer material (air bags, rugs, etc.). Fitted design with elastic waist and invisible zippers at the ankles. Features one cargo pocket on thigh.
- Moisture wicking
- Skin hydration is maintained and increased by 21%
- Zero micro fibre release and micro plastic release
- Antiviral properties through FOLDS Wear silver and carbon nano technology. Click here for more technology info
- Self cleaning with antibacterial and antimicrobial properties
- Model is wearing size small
- Designed and Made in Canada
This is a circular garment and is fully recyclable at the end of life.
SHIPPING LAST WEEK OF MAY
In collaboration with Folds Wear Inc, NONIE fabrics are fused with silver and carbon ions. This inhibits the proliferation of virus, bacteria and odours in the fabric.
NONIE is a conscious luxury design house focused on innovative tech fabrics, impeccable quality, and uncompromising earth-positive standards. The house mindfully blends the current moment perspective with classic tailoring, for the well-dressed woman who appreciates intentional simplicity.
NONIE understands the environmental impact of the fashion industry and creates with the means to recycle back product. Carefully constructed fabrics have zero microfibre release, are made from post-consumer materials, and dyed without any pollution of water.
NONIE garments are antiviral, antibacterial, and antimicrobial making them protective and self-cleaning.